The one thing that matters most!!
There is no greater force to improve the quality of human relationships or improve the way organizations function than to multiply the amount and improve the quality of ‘Feedback’.
This online workshop will provide you with Simple yet powerful STEPS, of feedback giving and receiving, that will significantly enhance the quality of your interpersonal relationships, both at home and at work!
This program is backed by over 30 years of research and working with over 450,000 people, helping them improve their quality of life and relationships using the power of feedback!
One skill that makes a difference!
Have you been carrying the burden of unsaid feedback?
Worried how others may react to your feedback?
Had others react aggressively to your feedback?
Regretted of not having said things much earlier?
Have you been at the receiving end of other’s judgment?
Have you ever wondered about how you could make feedback safe for yourself and others?
Then this workshop is just for you!
The good news! is that you no longer have to stumble and trip along the way in an effort to build healthy, open, and transparent interpersonal relationships.
The simple steps of GARFing which I will share with you in this workshop will not just make your life easy, but you will start having conversations that are meaningful and enjoyable.
There is nothing more rewarding! in a relationship than having openness, sensitivity, empathy, and trust.
There will be no more worries about hidden agendas, manipulation, and power-play but there will be a relationship of great understanding.
Feedback is the foundation of ‘positive relationships both at work and in life.
Outcome you can expect
- Understand the role of ‘feedback’ in building effective interpersonal relationship
- Build awareness on the role of ‘assertiveness’ in giving and receiving feedback
- Understanding the ‘Do’s and ‘Don’ts of ‘giving and receiving feedback’
- Learn techniques of giving and receiving feedback
- Practice the steps for GARFing
- Help create a sustainable action plan to effect change
- ‘Dysfunctional Behaviors’ and its impact on interpersonal relationships
- Feedback – How does it improve interpersonal relationships?
- Role of Self-perception and its attitudinal impact on behaviors
- How your assertiveness impacts your feedback ability?
- The Power of Feedback
- What is feedback?
- How do we give feedback?
- Redirection and Reinforcement
- Misperceptions about feedback
- Sharing the benefits of continual feedback
- GARFing – The tool in your hands
- Steps for receiving feedback
- The ‘4R’ Model
- Will your interpersonal communication style affect feedback?
- Understanding the communication styles of others
- Handling difficult conversations
- GARF at Work – Get started right away!
Who is this for? anyone who wishes to improve the quality of his/her interpersonal relationships both at work and in life. It could immensely benefit those whose feedback could make a significant difference in someone’s life, like parents, teachers, managers, and business leaders.
You need to invest?
8 Sessions of 1 hr. each, 2 Sessions / per week
Includes Assessment, Workbook, Worksheets, and Exercises.
Pay now and REGISTER using the options below. All prices are per person.
GARF₹3500 Including GST
GARF – Pay using USD
Yes, I have registered for “The Art of Giving And Receiving Feedback” Workshop, by making a payment. Please send me all the details to my contact id as mentioned below.