The Women Peer Advisory Group Enabler (PAGETM) offers women space to engage in the critical dialogue on all aspects which affect them personally, in a safe, trustful, open, and honest environment. The group includes having difficult conversations ranging from the topics of mental wellness, career building, self-care to coping strategies. The women’s group is a place of healing, where women can build friendships, work toward acceptance of their mental health and obtain support to manage their lives.
Participating in the Women Peer Advisory Group (PAGETM) provides you with benefits of a peer-support group including:
I wish to join
Please send me details to register
- Creating your own personal support group
- Safe space for sharing
- Finding your own voice
- Respect Confidentiality
- Improving your self-image, self-compassion, self esteem
- Peer learning and personal growth
Women can offer a lot to other women being part of a Peer Advisory Group Enabler. This may include,
- Sense of belonging – For many women, once they begin to share their experiences with other women with personal problems arising out of abuse, trauma, harassment, marital and workplace related challenges, they see that others ‘get it’ and they develop a sense of belonging that they may not have experienced before being or fighting the battle alone.
- Understanding – Many women may not get the kind of support and understanding from family and friends that they have gotten in the past for other challenges they have faced. This can sometimes come from other people’s lack of understanding of the situation, or their fear of what they are seeing happening to you personally. Women in peer support often get a sense of relief because they don’t have to explain why they are experiencing what they do; the way they are or why, as career women or those burdened with responsibilities, you are tired all the time. The other women just ‘get it.’
- Support – For many women, keeping their marriage strong is a real challenge given the strain and stress that comes with having children to take care, social, emotional, mental wellness and academic problems and more importantly dealing with domestic violence, abuse both at home and workplace, harassment. Women often have no place to talk about these issues or to hear that others are experiencing the same challenges. Peer support groups can provide a space to share these experiences.
- Time for self – For many women, facing challenges at home and at work often means that there is very little time or resources available for themselves. Over a long period of time, it can become hard to pull back and allow some time for self. This can lead to burnout. A peer support group can help women gain perspective and provide them with help and support.
Important and Frequently Asked Questions about the Women’s PAGETM
Who is a Women Peer Advisory Group Enabler (PAGETM ) member?
Why would you want to be in a Women Peer Advisory Group Enabler (PAGETM) ?
What will be the typical agenda for a Women Peer Advisory Group Enabler (PAGETM ) meeting?
What is the structure of the Women Peer Advisory Group Enabler (PAGETM )?
What is the setting of the Women Peer Advisory Group Enabler (PAGETM )?
What’s unique about this Women PAGETM?
Nageen has over 20 years of experience in working with the global corporate sector in key positions of global business development, brand management, DEI, and women leadership development. Nyn as Nageen is fondly known is a reputed leader both in the non-profits and corporate sector who delivers engaging training sessions, articles, and talks on critical topics of DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion), Emotional Intelligence, Business beyond Boundaries and challenges of women leaders at the workplace. Nyn has helped thousands of women build a life of success, influence, and positive impact, both within and outside of the USA. Further information: https://nynsdreams.com
Sree is a Peak Performance Coach and HR Strategist. For more than 30 years, he has helped organizations, optimize their human potential by engaging them with end-to-end human transformational solutions. From hiring, retention, engagement to employee transformation he partners his client’s performance development initiatives that guarantee results. Sree facilitates business leaders and teams to engage in ‘the critical dialogue’ that leads them to high performance. More information: https://thecriticaldialogue.com
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind the guidelines are suggestions from The Critical Dialogue based on years of experience assisting peer support groups to grow and thrive. The Critical Dialogue Peer support groups PAGE, are intended to provide motivation, education, and a supportive community. They are not intended as therapy or treatment for medical or any mental health disorder. Neither The Critical Dialogue, its affiliates, nor peer support group leaders are able to provide medical or psychotherapeutic advice or treatment. The Critical Dialogue PAGE is not a substitute for advice from an expert medical practitioner, clinical counselor, advisor, or related institutions. The Critical Dialogue or its constituent partners are not liable for any financial loss, trauma, physical or psychological harm, or any negative consequence that may arise or cause to the member or anyone using this group. By accepting to take part and be a member of The Critical Dialogue PAGEs, you agree to take complete responsibility for the consequences thereof. The members agree to keep complete confidentiality of all PAGE proceedings and member identities from non-members. Such confidentiality will not be applicable when peer group members feel that any member or its constituents are likely to cause harm bodily or otherwise, to self or others. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of an Indian court, in this case, Hyderabad, Telangana state, India.
The above disclaimer is applicable for all The Critical Dialogue PAGEs and those who join as members are deemed to have read and agreed to all our terms and conditions before joining any group.