The HR Leadership Peer Advisory Group (PAGETM ) offers senior human resource leaders and professionals a confidential peer-to-peer environment where values and leadership and the natural unpredictability of life intersect. It enables a designated time to discuss structured business updates and share challenges you’re experiencing. Here, you can explore a workplace challenge you are facing and get feedback and advice from your peers. It helps you further your general management knowledge, skills, and expertise with the intent of driving high performance in your organization. It is an HR leadership approach, encompassing the multiple roles and responsibilities human resource leaders maintain with their organizations, employees, their family, and the community at large.
Being a member of the HR Leadership Peer Advisory Group comes with immense personal and professional benefits including:
I wish to join
Send me more details
- Expanding your network
- Best practice sharing
- Personal growth
The advantage of being part of this PAGE is that it provides you,
Wise counsel – The members draw on the wisdom, giftedness, and experience of their peers in the group. When you are faced with a problem or question while leading in your company, experienced leaders in your HR peer advisory group can recount how they may have reacted to a similar challenge and how they applied the best of business principles and practices to help resolve the situation.
Mutual support – Receiving and giving understanding, empathy, and encouragement when facing both difficulties and opportunities.
Accountability – Since the leaders seek help from each other sharing best practices, and buddy up to follow through on implementation leading to success, accountability is naturally built-in.
Confidentiality – You need people with whom you can discuss sensitive issues from your personal life and your business. Gaining the confidence in one another that comes with honesty and transparency in a confidential environment.
HR Leadership PAGETM – Frequently Asked Questions
What is a HR peer advisory group?
- It is a unique environment where 8-10 non-competing HR business leaders meet monthly to grow as HR leaders, without neglecting their primary responsibilities towards their business organization, family and more importantly personal growth.
- It is always led by a seasoned facilitator who has vast experience in facilitating productive meetings.
- The long-term objective is to help HR leaders grow into being top class human resource professionals
- It creates an environment of confidentiality, trust, friendship, mutual support and long-term accountability…. which is like having your own personal board of advisors.
What will be the typical agenda for an HR Leadership Peer Advisory Group (PAGETM ) Meeting?
- Once a month a group of 8-10 senior HR leaders gather either in a comfortable physical location or online, giving a sense of sabbatical with time to recharge, reflect, and sharpen ones focus.
- The peer advisory group begins with – Setting the stage for the day with a focus topic or HR business issue
- Delving into one member’s specific challenge. This is at the core of the time together as we take a key HR business issue which one of the members is facing, examine it from a range of alternative perspectives, and build a framework for the owner of the challenge to reach appropriate decisions.
- Facilitated conversations for discovering the latest in HR thinking and practices. Occasionally, a guest speaker may be invited to provide input that will provoke deeper conversations on specific challenges that members are facing.
- Discernment for one another – each member sharing an issue to be taken up for offline and group meeting
- Buddying to encourage and support each other in the implementation of solutions discussed in meeting
What is an HR Leadership Peer Advisory Group (PAGETM )member?
An HR Leadership Peer Advisory Group member is a senior HR leader or professional, who has formally joined and is now taking advantage of some of our facilitation services and peer learning methods and resources.
Is the HR Leadership Peer Advisory Group (PAGETM ) right for me?
Answer these questions
- Are you a Senior HR leader, Recruiter, HR business partner, CHRO?
- Do you sometimes feel lonely leading your companies HR business practices and employee policy? Do you wish that you could well use someone else as a sounding board or benefit from the experience of other HR leaders and practitioners facing similar challenges?
- Do you want to have a confidential place to share your business, personal and wellness challenges and successes with other like-minded HR business leaders?
- Would a regular exchange of best in HR business practices bring incremental value to you and the business organization you lead?
- Would you like to have a peer advisory group (or like-minded leaders) committed to journey with you for the long run as you lead your HR organization, family and serve your community?
- Would you like to learn about strategies to handle tough issues with your employees that incorporate best in business practices?
- Would you like to be part of the ‘cycle of collaboration’ among group members as you work together to solve problems and attack each other’s biggest challenges in an agenda-free gathering of peers.
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you are likely a good fit.
What are the various offerings of the HR Leadership PAGETM?
The HR Leadership Peer Advisory Group Enabler offers a variety of options for senior HR leaders to gather on a regular basis with some of their peers. We organize these monthly peer advisory groups based on the profile and needs of the senior HR leaders who register to be members of the PAGE. We will undertake a free assessment with prospective members to determine the best option to fit your needs.
Why would you want to be part of an HR Leadership Peer Advisory Group (PAGETM)?
- Receive and give advice with other successful and highly experienced HR leaders.
- Be part of a continous cycle of collaborative work among group members as you together work to solve problems and help support and deal with each other’s biggest challenges in a trustful gathering of peers.
- Get professional facilitation support to enable critical conversations and dialogue to take place in a safe manner.
- Peer accountability.
- Get advice in an uninhibited manner and in a confidential environment of ‘Care-fronting’.
- Stop being feeling lonely at the top, by interacting with peers in a focused environment, leveraging each other’s experience and expertise.
- Become a better HR business leader with continuous learning and development in a group setting.
What about confidentiality?
Members typically sign non-disclosure agreements that not only prohibit sharing the content and composition of the group with outsiders but also prohibit using the content to gain a competitive advantage over other peer group members. Groups always include an experienced facilitator or coach and use a structured discussion method to ensure air time for all participants. Some groups include additional features such as noted speakers and one-on-one coaching which come with additional charges and are not part of the PAGE membership.
Sree is a Peak Performance Coach and HR Strategist. For more than 30 years, he has helped organizations, optimize their human potential by engaging them with end-to-end human transformational solutions. From hiring, retention, engagement to employee transformation he partners his client’s performance development initiatives that guarantee results. Sree facilitates business leaders and teams to engage in ‘the critical dialogue’ that leads them to high performance. More information: https://thecriticaldialogue.com
Torrey is a multidimensional leader with 11+ years of combined Industrial and Organizational Psychology (IOP) and Human Resources (HR) experience in manufacturing environments, higher education, K-12, federal governments, and coaching/mentoring professionals and students. His latest consulting work resulted in $480K savings in medical and prescription spend for an employer wellbeing program and leading his employer to the best-in-class employer wellbeing program for the state of South Carolina in 2020. Further information: www.linkedin.com/in/torreyddavis
Nageen has over 20 years of experience in working with the global corporate sector in key positions of global business development, brand management, DEI, and women leadership development. Nyn as Nageen is fondly known is a reputed leader both in the non-profits and corporate sector who delivers engaging training sessions, articles, and talks on critical topics of DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion), Emotional Intelligence, Business beyond Boundaries and challenges of women leaders at the workplace. Nyn has helped thousands of women build a life of success, influence, and positive impact, both within and outside of the USA. Further information: https://nynsdreams.com
Simmie is a published expert in Industrial/Organizational Psychology with 30+ years of successfully leading organizational effectiveness and PROSCI change management initiatives for defense, government, and commercial clients. He is an accomplished organizational effectiveness, change management, and communications specialist with an extraordinary track record of elevating organizations, team, and individual performance by utilizing industrial/organizational psychology theories and organizational change management methodologies. Further information: https://linkedin.com/in/docsimmie/
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind the guidelines are suggestions from The Critical Dialogue based on years of experience assisting peer support groups to grow and thrive. The Critical Dialogue Peer support groups PAGE, are intended to provide motivation, education, and a supportive community. They are not intended as therapy or treatment for medical or any mental health disorder. Neither The Critical Dialogue, its affiliates, nor peer support group leaders are able to provide medical or psychotherapeutic advice or treatment. The Critical Dialogue PAGE is not a substitute for advice from an expert medical practitioner, clinical counselor, advisor, or related institutions. The Critical Dialogue or its constituent partners are not liable for any financial loss, trauma, physical or psychological harm, or any negative consequence that may arise or cause to the member or anyone using this group. By accepting to take part and be a member of The Critical Dialogue PAGEs, you agree to take complete responsibility for the consequences thereof. The members agree to keep complete confidentiality of all PAGE proceedings and member identities from non-members. Such confidentiality will not be applicable when peer group members feel that any member or its constituents are likely to cause harm bodily or otherwise, to self or others. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of an Indian court, in this case, Hyderabad, Telangana state, India.
The above disclaimer is applicable for all The Critical Dialogue PAGEs and those who join as members are deemed to have read and agreed to all our terms and conditions before joining any group.