I wish to join the Leadership PAGE
I want more information, please contact me
The Leadership PAGETM offers senior business leaders a confidential peer-to-peer environment where values and leadership and the natural unpredictability of life intersect. It is a leadership approach, encompassing the multiple roles and responsibilities leaders maintain with their business, family, and community at large.
This Leadership Peer Advisory Group Enabler (PAGETM) offer you immense benefits which may include:
- Creating your own personal board of advisors
- Expanding your network
- Best practice sharing
- Personal growth
Joining a Leadership Peer Advisory Page PAGETM offers you several advantages, of which a few are listed below.
Wise counsel – The members draw on the wisdom, giftedness, and experience of their peers in the group. When you are faced with a problem or question while leading in your company, experienced business leaders in your peer advisory group can recount how they may have reacted to a similar challenge and how they applied the best of business principles and practices to help resolve the situation
Mutual support – Receiving and giving understanding, empathy, and encouragement when facing both difficulties and opportunities.
Accountability – Since the leaders seek help from each other sharing best practices, and buddy up to follow through on implementation leading to success, accountability is naturally built-in.
Confidentiality – You need people with whom you can discuss sensitive issues from your personal life and your business. Gaining the confidence in one another that comes with honesty and transparency in a confidential environment.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Leadership PAGE
What is a Peer Advisory Group?
- It is a unique environment where 8-10 non-competing business leaders meet monthly to grow as business leaders, without neglecting their primary responsibilities towards their business, family and more importantly personal growth.
- It is led by a seasoned facilitator who has vast experience in facilitating productive meetings.
- The long-term objective is to help business leaders grow into being transformational leaders
- It creates an environment of confidentiality, trust, friendship, mutual support and long-term accountability…. which is like having your own personal board of advisors.
What will be the typical agenda for a Leadership PAGE meeting?
- Once a month a group of 8-10 senior business leaders gather either in a comfortable physical location or online, giving a sense of sabbatical with time to recharge, reflect, and sharpen ones focus.
- The peer advisory group begins with – Setting the stage for the day with a focus topic or business issue
- Delving into one member’s specific challenge. This is at the core of the time together as we take a key business issue which one of the members is facing, examine it from a range of alternative perspectives, and build a framework for the owner of the challenge to reach appropriate decisions.
- Facilitated conversations for discovering the latest in business thinking. Occasionally, a guest speaker may be invited to provide input that will provoke deeper conversations on specific challenges that members are facing.
- Discernment for one another – each member sharing an issue to be taken up for offline and group meeting
- Buddying to encourage and support each other in the implementation of solutions discussed in meeting
What is a Leadership PAGE member?
A Leadership PAGE member is a business leader who has formally joined and is now taking advantage of some of our facilitation services and peer learning methods and resources.
Is Leadership PAGE right for me? How do I know?
Answer these questions
- Are you a business owner, chief executive, chief operating officer, president or senior business leader?
- Do you sometimes feel lonely leading your company, its business and people? Do you wish that you could well use someone else as a sounding board or benefit from the experience of other leaders facing similar challenges?
- Do you have a confidential place to share your business, personal and wellness challenges and successes with other like-minded business leaders?
- Would a regular exchange of best in business practices bring incremental value to your business?
- Do you have a peer advisory group (or like-minded leaders) committed to journey with you for the long run as you lead your business, family and serve your community?
- Do you have strategies to handle tough issues with employees, customers, vendors, and competitors that incorporate best in business practices?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you are likely a good fit.
What are the various offerings of the Leadership PAGE?
The Leadership PAGE offers a variety of options for senior business leaders to gather on a regular basis with some of their peers. We organize these monthly peer advisory groups based on the profile and needs of the senior business leaders who register to be members of the PAGE. We will undertake a free assessment with prospective members to determine the best option to fit your needs.
Why would you want to be part of a Leadership PAGE?
- Do you feel alone sometimes as you need to make significant business decisions, while by not having a close confidante to support you?
- Do you desire to be connected with other business leaders you can count on for reliable counsel for business decisions?
- Do you recognize the value of making yourself vulnerable to the accountability of others as you act upon your long-term goals?
- Do you do an effective job of sharing your thoughts and ideas within the sphere of influence in which you operate?
- Do you regularly focus and work on the daily needs and challenges of your business and your role as a leader?
- Do you see the value of having a confidential place to turn for open dialogue around challenges you face as a business leader?
What about Confidentiality?
Members typically sign non-disclosure agreements that not only prohibit sharing the content and composition of the group with outsiders but also prohibit using the content to gain a competitive advantage over other peer group members. Groups always include an experienced facilitator or coach and use a structured discussion method to ensure air time for all participants. Some groups include additional features such as noted speakers and one-on-one coaching which come with additional charges and are not part of the PAGE membership.
Sree is a Peak Performance Coach and HR Strategist. For more than 30 years, he has helped organizations, optimize their human potential by engaging them with end-to-end human transformational solutions. From hiring, retention, engagement to employee transformation he partners his client’s performance development initiatives that guarantee results. Sree facilitates business leaders and teams to engage in ‘the critical dialogue’ that leads them to high performance. More information: https://thecriticaldialogue.com
Simmie is a published expert in Industrial/Organizational Psychology with 30+ years of successfully leading organizational effectiveness and PROSCI change management initiatives for defense, government, and commercial clients. He is an accomplished organizational effectiveness, change management, and communications specialist with an extraordinary track record of elevating organizations, team, and individual performance by utilizing industrial/organizational psychology theories and organizational change management methodologies. Further information: https://linkedin.com/in/docsimmie/
Torrey is a multidimensional leader with 11+ years of combined Industrial and Organizational Psychology (IOP) and Human Resources (HR) experience in manufacturing environments, higher education, K-12, federal governments, and coaching/mentoring professionals and students. His latest consulting work resulted in $480K savings in medical and prescription spend for an employer wellbeing program and leading his employer to the best-in-class employer wellbeing program for the state of South Carolina in 2020. Further information: www.linkedin.com/in/torreyddavis
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind the guidelines are suggestions from The Critical Dialogue based on years of experience assisting peer support groups to grow and thrive. The Critical Dialogue Peer support groups PAGE, are intended to provide motivation, education, and a supportive community. They are not intended as therapy or treatment for medical or any mental health disorder. Neither The Critical Dialogue, its affiliates, nor peer support group leaders are able to provide medical or psychotherapeutic advice or treatment. The Critical Dialogue PAGE is not a substitute for advice from an expert medical practitioner, clinical counselor, advisor, or related institutions. The Critical Dialogue or its constituent partners are not liable for any financial loss, trauma, physical or psychological harm, or any negative consequence that may arise or cause to the member or anyone using this group. By accepting to take part and be a member of The Critical Dialogue PAGEs, you agree to take complete responsibility for the consequences thereof. The members agree to keep complete confidentiality of all PAGE proceedings and member identities from non-members. Such confidentiality will not be applicable when peer group members feel that any member or its constituents are likely to cause harm bodily or otherwise, to self or others. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of an Indian court, in this case, Hyderabad, Telangana state, India.
The above disclaimer is applicable for all The Critical Dialogue PAGEs and those who join as members are deemed to have read and agreed to all our terms and conditions before joining any group.